There are logical reasons why we love cats and emotional reasons. Here are some reasons why we love cats so much…
Logical Reasons why we love cats:
- Cats are excellent pets because they don’t require as much attention as other options such as a dog.
- You don’t have to walk the cat and you don’t have to deal with it barking at everything that happens to walk by your home.
- Young cats are extremely playful and you can interact with them when you want to.
- Cats are generally content to play with toys or to be independent.
- Your cat won’t come running when you are home at the end of day and knock you over.
- They also don’t lick or bite so you won’t have to worry about how they will interact with others when you have company.
- Indoor cats will have to be trained to use a litter box but most of them learn very quickly so you won’t have to deal with cleaning up such messes around your home.
- Cats are clean animals as they spend a large amount of time grooming themselves each day
- A cat makes a perfect choice for children because they tend to take care of themselves.
- In the majority of cases, cats lead a very happy and long life without too many problems.
Emotional reasons why we love cats
- Cats are very precious and beautiful animals.
- They can be very silly at times and make us laugh.
- They often enjoy curling up on your lap and purring.
- Cats always seem to be able to tell when you need some comfort – and give it to you.
- They have a gentle hum that can be so relaxing.
- They have coats in all colors and eyes that are very shiny and bright.
- Each cat has their own personality and you just can’t help but adore them.
- Cats are very smart animals so they will quickly catch up to what you like from them and what you don’t based on the praise you give them.
- Contrary to popular belief, cats are obedient and they want their owner’s to be happy with them.
All of these reasons are why we love cats.
Want to add to the list? Feel free to leave a comment…