Wouldn’t you like to know Veterinary Secrets? If you’re a pet owner, your answer should be yes!
Many pet owners lack the knowledge on caring for their pets when they most need it. A pet’s life might be endangered if you don’t know. For example: If a pet suffers from the aches and pains of arthritis or swallows a “household poison” like chocolate, would you know how to deal with it? Most of the time pet owners are clueless about such matters. So, it’s important to be educated on how to care for your pet in times of need.
With the knowledge revealed in this book by Dr. Andrew Jones, you will be able to:
- Instantly decide on a course of action for your ailing pet – so you can ease pain and start treatment immediately.
- Easily afford natural and effective remedies regardless of your financial situation so your pet doesn’t have to go without treatment.
- Quickly diagnose your sick or injured pet – so you can instantly know if you can administer care yourself or if you should seed medical help immediately.
- Immediately begin regimens that have been proven to halt and or prevent diseases such as cancer and diabetes – so your pet can live a long and healthy life with you.
Without this knowledge and and if you’re too dependent on veterinary care as the only option , your pet could suffer more for multiple reasons:
- Delay bringing their pet in for treatment because the pet becomes ill after hours
- Rely exclusively on harsh drug treatments because they (and their vets) are unaware of effective, gentle, natural ways to treat their pet.
- Discontinue treatment for chronic illnesses because it’s complicated or expensive
- Aren’t able to afford an office visit and or follow up treatment.
Most pet owners have no idea how to perform CPR or even begin to give basic medical care to their pet. But you should know these things because in some emergencies you can’t always get to the Vet in time.
That’s why it is so important for everyone who loves and cares for a pet to have the appropriate information. It might even saves your pet’s life one day. Veterinary Secrets, the book, can help greatly!
Dr. Andrew Jones is a vet and he has compiled all the information you need into a Kindle book, Veterinary Secrets. FYI, this book is mostly about dog care.
Here’s the Amazon description:
Veterinary Secrets Revealed is a complete at-home step-by-step pet healing manual for pet owners. This book covers natural treatments & remedies for over 80 common diseases, ailments, and pet behavior problems, from abscesses & acne to worms & wounds – and everything in between. Includes extensive sections on the main healing modalities (Herbs, Homeopathy, Acupressure and Massage), and Pet Food, Cancer and Vaccines. 480 pages long, written by a Veterinarian with over 17 years of experience.
So if you really want to learn the correct information because you love and care your pet so much, or you want to know more detail, click here >> (Not an affiliate link – just a recommendation because I care.)